Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling hopeless, alone, and are struggling with your usual daily tasks?
Do thoughts like these often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
There is hope. Working with a competent therapist who considers your holistic health you will be supported in finding your path towards increased joy, vitality, and a sense of purpose in life.